Vacancy Announcement – HR Officer
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
Human Resources Officer responsibilities include:
• Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Providing counseling on policies and procedures
• Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective on boarding plans
• Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO/KYE data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
Workstation – Corporate Office- Kathmandu
Salary – Negotiable
Vacancy Unit – 1
Work Time- 9.30 am to 5.30 Pm (Saturday Week off)
Facility – Lunch Provided by Office
Interested applicant’s can send us Resume at email@example.com
Contact Details – 9851163890 / 01-5199327
Location – Siddhartha Business Group of Hospitality Pvt. Ltd.
Landmark – (Near to Kumarijob Office or Prabhu Bank – Tinkune)